For Sale: 2013 Transit Connect XLT / Adventure Ready
The van is in excellent condition and still under warranty. Ready for a new owner and the next adventure.
Only reason we’re selling is because we moved to a larger Transit van that we’ll be living out of full-time.
2013 Transit Connect XLT Adventure Van
*Yakima cargo box not included*
– Ford SYNC
– Cruise control
– Tinted windows
– Lockable Yakima roof racks with round load bars
– Raised sleeping platform
– Van has sound deadening, insulation and custom carpeted wall panels.
– Two storage bins in rear doors
– Van gets mid 20s mpg in the city and high 20s on freeway
– Custom Reflectix window shades for driver, passenger and front windshield.
– Floor has sound deadening, insulation, 1/2″ plywood subfloor and interlocking garage floor tiles.
– Solar powered lights in custom wood paneled ceiling.
– Comfortably sleeps 2
– The bed in the back is roughly 48in wide by 78in long
– Van is adventure ready, very clean and in excellent condition.
– Still under manufacturer’s warranty and currently has 31,000 miles
Located in Orange County, Calif.
Interested? Fill out the form below!
Latest posts by ndz_204 (see all)
- For Sale: 2013 Transit Connect XLT Adventure Van / 31k miles - February 14, 2018