So I just realized that our planned road trip is just 3 and a half months away. I’m finally starting to feel the excitement! Above is what we’ll be traveling in.
It’s a Ford Falcon 190 Class B RV with a couch that converts to a bed, an over head queen sized bed, little shower and tiny kitchen.
Things we have to do before it…
- get the curtains finished
- get the propane lines checked
- get a shower curtain
- finish the loft bed area
Pretty soon we’ll have to start planning where we’re going, too.
Here are some other people I’ve found on the internet that are doing something similar…
Check out Julia’s tips for solo women RVers at Live Work Dream
Here’s a blog that I just found about a couple who are working on transforming a box truck into a fully functional luxurious mobile condo. This is a must see!
And I have to mention the technomads… When I found this couple, their travels and their situation I was hooked. Check them out.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021
- Off-Grid Vista Tiny House For Sale (Available Now) - October 22, 2021