Sydne, an interior designer, was living in a one-bedroom apartment when she felt like it was time for a change. Buying a three-bedroom home seemed excessive when she barely “filled out” her apartment. That’s when she got the idea to design her own tiny home.
Her unique design includes a foyer with washer/dryer, oodles of skylights, and under-floor storage in the living room. The bathroom has a full-sized shower, and her kitchen includes a pantry.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Her Stand-Up Loft & Super-Functional Kitchen
Nearly all the windows are in the ceiling.
The ottoman, couch and painting all came from her previous apartment.
VIDEO: Young, Solo Female in Well-Designed Tiny House
- Nat & Tom’s THOW with Epic Shoe Collection!
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm
- Strasburg 28 ft. Farmhouse THOW w/ Downstairs Bedroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022