This is Dustin Klein and his DIY 2020 ProMaster City van conversion.
He built a stealth tiny house in the 131.7 cubic ft of cargo space in the van. It’s pretty amazing! Have you ever considered a smaller van build like this?
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His DIY ProMaster City Van Build
Have you ever considered van life in a smaller van, like this?
He easily loads his bicycles in the back of the van.
Video: His Stealth Tiny House On Wheels (Micro Van Camper)
- Based on a ProMaster City cargo van
- The build is designed for stealth
- It has a custom kitchen and sleeping area
- Overhead lighting
- Rear windows
- Window in the sliding door
- Retractable mirror
- 18-liter portable fridge
- Sink with a cover for more counter space
- His bicycles fit on the back
- He has his own Instagram and YouTube channel (see below)
- Tiny Home Tours/YouTube Tour: DIY ProMaster City Micro Camper – Stealth Tiny House on Wheels (A Micro Van!)
- Follow Dustin on his Instagram and his YouTube channel
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023