Iris lived as a digital nomad when her job when virtual, and then decided to fulfill her long-time tiny living dreams (she used to be hooked on the HGTV shows) by purchasing a Casa de Canto Park Model in a tiny house village in Austin, Texas.
While this 399 sq. ft. model does have a downstairs bedroom, she uses it as her office space and sleeps upstairs in the loft, which she thinks is super cozy! Her large living room features a cozy stove and her vast book collection, including a “Murphy” table that drops down for mealtime.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Former Digital Nomad Settles Down in Tiny Home
She loves her outdoor deck!
Her spacious living room has tons of light.
VIDEO: Her Beautiful 399 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home Offers Tech Employee the Life & Freedom She Loves
- Caney Creek: Park Model Tiny House w/ Two Ground-Floor Bedrooms
- 58-Ft. Movable Roots Park Model With Two Screened-In Porches
- 22-ft. Aging In Place Modern Tiny Home by Tru Form Tiny
Our big thanks to Allison and Erika of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Canada to Panama and Back in ProMaster with Murphy Bed - May 16, 2022
- Artist and Web Designer Hit the Road at 18 Years Old - May 16, 2022
- Super Moody 2008 Chevrolet Express Conversion - May 16, 2022