This is the ‘Buckey’ van conversion by Live By The Mile, a Veteran-owned campervan conversion company out of Austin, Texas.
It’s a beautiful and sleek 2021 Ram ProMaster van build that’s styled with a rustic yet luxurious touch and it still might be available. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other interesting camper vans kind of like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The ‘Buckey’ Van Build From Live By The Mile
A conversion like this starts at about $45,000, this excludes the van. The van you are seeing here may still be available and ready to go for $96,000. More info on that is below.
The van has a ladder access rooftop deck with solar panels. You can easily store lots of your extra gear up here! But there’s also indoor gear storage under the bed accessible from the rear of the van.
The chairs in the cockpit swivel to the living space. The pull-out table is very handy!
Opening the rear doors gives you access to the gear garage located under the bed of the van. This houses your toilet, water tanks, battery bank, and more.
The kitchenette with overhead storage and a microwave.
The Buckey can also be built on Mercedes Sprinter or Ford Transit vans.
This is a 136″ wheelbase high roof van.
It’s loaded with thoughtful features, like a hidden safe.
There are four large overhead storage cabinets, dimmable LED lighting, and a corrugated steel ceiling with an air-circulation fan.
The kitchen features a Monarch abode matte black hand-hammered sink, Shurflo water pump, two 6-gallon freshwater tanks, a 6-gallon greywater tank, Dometic CRX-65 12v fridge with 60qt capacity, Black and Decker residential microwave, and a portable induction cooktop countertop burner.
There’s a comfortable full-size bacteria-resistant memory foam green tea mattress to keep you cozy. The rear cargo door windows have sliders with screens for extra ventilation.
Being in a small space with the right air circulation is pretty awesome! This van has that all done. Open the cargo sliding windows, turn this van on, and enjoy the breeze. 🙂
From the outside the van looks pretty sleek, doesn’t it?
From above you can see the deck and solar panels. How do you like this van build? Watch the video tour below to learn more if you’re curious!
Video: Buckey Van Conversion from Live By The Mile Campervans
- Built by Live By The Mile Campervans
- In Austin, Texas
- “The Buckeye” Model
- Built on a 2021 Ram ProMaster
- 136″ wheelbase high roof version
- Two rear windows with sliders and bug screens on the cargo doors
- One window on the passenger sliding door with tilt and bug screen
- Swivels on the passenger and driver seats (cockpit)
- “Boho Chic” inspiration
- 6x 12v fully dimmable warm light LEDs
- Full-size memory foam bacteria resistant green tea mattress (75″ x 54″)
- Corrugated galvanized steel ceiling
- Fold-flat broad arrow seat
- Lagun circular and fully modular table
- Monarch adobe matte black hand hammered sink
- Shurflo water pump + silencer kit + accumulator
- Reliance 6-gallon freshwater tank (x2)
- Reliance 6-gallon grey water tank
- Dometic CRX-65 12v fridge and freezer with 60qt capacity
- Four large overhead storage cabinets
- One open shelf
- Black and Decker residential microwave
- Portable induction cooktop countertop burner (100- 1800W)
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000x Portable Power Station
- Goal Zero Yeti link system for vehicle alternator charging
- Shore power external port with a fast-charging system
- 2 x USB C + 2 x 110 outlets in kitchen area
- 2 x USB C + 2 x 110 outlets behind driver’s area
- CO2 detector below the roofline
- Automative fire extinguisher
- Natural gas/propane detector
- Portable propane water heater and shower pump and extra 6-gallon freshwater tank
- Brand new Thetford battery-powered porta-potty
- New RV water filter
- Black magnetic leather window covers
- In-wall safe with electric lock
- Conversion like this starts at $45,000 USD + additional cost of vehicle
- This one is available for sale for $96,000 – here is the listing at Van Life Trader
- If you click on their YouTube video of the van and read the description, it’ll tell you most if not all of the parts they used to build the van! Check that out here if you’re interested in that sort of thing!
About Live By The Mile
We launched Livebythemile Campervans in Austin, TX with a simple mission. To bring people closer to the wonder of nature, and each other. We offer fully outfitted campervans to inspire your next adventure through Texas and beyond. All you have to bring is a sense of adventure. We offer Nationwide delivery available with prepayment. Each screw that is put into our van is labeled for exterior use or rust-proof stainless steel. We use havelock wool and premium sound deadening for insulation designed to last. We use the highest grade poplar for framing. We pride ourselves on quality builds that can be enjoyed for years to come.
- He went to all the National Parks in his ProMaster Van Conversion
- Self-Converted Scandi-Japandi Ram Promaster
- Tin Ceiling Promaster with Futon Bed And Walkway
Our big thanks to Live By The Mile for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Van Conversions | Van Conversions For Sale | Vans | Vehicles | Video Tours
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
That bar on the swing out table keeps you from being able to get your legs under the table, doesn’t it?
Doesn’t look like the driver’s seat will rotate that far to worry about it… Steering wheel is in the way… But, if that wasn’t the case, you would just need to be already facing that direction before you swing the table into position to get around it…