This is Glamping in Wales, a renovated Airstream vacation property that’s a perfect place for a tiny holiday.
It’s a 1964 version and sits on a private piece of land. You’ll have an awning and little porch for outdoor dwelling, and when you go inside you’ll find a gorgeous cream and lavender color scheme that’s soothing and cozy.
Get more details below and go to Under the Thatch to book your stay. Enjoy! With a special voucher code, Tiny House Talk readers get £50 off a stay in this property if you make a booking before July 31, 2017. Details below!
Renovated Airstream You Can Rent in Wales!
Enter and find a tiny kitchen for making little meals.
The master bedroom connects to the bathroom at one end.
You can separate it from the kitchen/living with a curtain.
Love the tile work in the bathroom! Bowl sinks are amazing.
This couch also becomes a bed. Wood burning stove for keeping warm.
The second counter in the kitchen. It’s all so cute.
The reviews say the views are better than pictures can capture!
Sit out and enjoy a cup of tea or your breakfast.
Would you like to stay in a spot like this one?
Voucher Code: SMALLISBEAUTIFUL
You can use this at any time up until 31-Jul-2017. Simply enter the discount voucher code during the booking process at http://underthethatch.co.uk/. Please do ensure you enter the code and get an updated price. Once you click to make your booking we are under obligation with the cottage owners to pay the value agreed in your booking contract and cannot retrospectively change prices. Must be used on bookings starting before Monday 1st January 2018.
From Under the Thatch:
Glamping in privacy in a wildlife haven – no need to share facilities, share a view or anything – you’ve your very own field on the West Wales coast! This fabulous, refurbished and stylish 1964 American Airstream caravan offers rural accommodation in its own private meadow in West Wales, near the famous Cardigan Bay coast. This 26ft long original Overlander was built in the USA in 1964 and has recently had a complete make-over – whilst many of the original features remain, some refurbishment was necessary in order to suit the 21st century ‘glamper’
It is surrounded by idylic countryside, away from other buildings, with its own field teaming with wildlife, including butterflies, bats and Red Kites – with walks from your doorstep and close to the coastal area of West Wales – time spent in the Airstream provide a stress free environment, a great place to unwind and just be.
- Living area: table and chairs – Wood burning stove – Sofa /sofabed – and wi-fi
- Kitchen: propane gas cooker and stove – fridge with small freezer compartment – double sink drainer
- Bathroom: shower facilities in luxurious wet room – glass basin & flushing loo
- Bedroom: curtained off bed area with Double bed
- Games room: in the Long Barn adjacent to the Airsteam. Open for guests’ use, whenever and whatever. There is sofa, piano and table football.
- Decking area: with portable BBQ and deck chairs over looking the surrounding countryside and wildlife pond
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Completely Converted RAM Promaster 3500 with Full Bath For Sale - July 24, 2021
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021