These 70s geodesic dome homes are such fun pieces of history. This one was recently renovated in 2019, meaning you’ll get all the modern conveniences and finishes on the inside while retaining the 70s charm on the exterior.
The dome has two bedrooms located on the first floor, while the second story holds the “common space” with a living room, kitchen, and dining area. A covered mudroom brings you indoors. What do you like about this dome?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Freshly-Renovated 70s Dome Home
The living space is actually on the second floor.
There’s a woodstove and TV for entertainment.
A nice three-person couch for relaxing.
The kitchen has a fun backsplash and a mini dishwasher!
A beautiful spot to eat breakfast with a view.
There’s a twin bedroom on the first floor.
And a queen bedroom as well.
The entryway to the dome and the first floor.
The bathroom is also on the first floor.
There’s a large glass shower stall with a metal surround.
Enjoy a cozy time by the fire.
What a fun dome!
Here’s the floor plan to help it all make sense.
The dome is a four-season vacation spot.
- Renovated & stylishly redecorated in 2019
- Geodesic Dome
- Private & quiet lot in the First-on-the-Hill neighborhood
- Easy access to Phil’s Trail System
- Short walk to Deschutes River Trail & quick bike ride to Old Mill & Downtown
- Not suitable for pets or children under 6 due to safety concerns.
- Bookings limited to 3 months in advance.
- The second floor floats (does not touch the dome walls) and therefore audible sounds are open throughout.
- Expect the feel of a cabin setting with a blend of both old features and updated amenities.
- No blackout curtains in bedroom. You rise when the sun rises!
- Pink Dome Cottage in Galveston, Texas
- Mini Dome out of Wood & Stone!
- Geo-Dome Cabin on 40 Acres With A Hot Tub Pond
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023