This Arya, Phil and Jennifer’s Delica campervan conversion.
The couple bought the Mitsubishi Delica van for $12,000 then spent an additional $7,000 to convert it, which took them about a month and a half to do.
They used to live in a 1978 VW bus that they restored so this was their second go around at a project like this. You can follow Phillip Doyle, Mogwai, and Jen on their Instagram @delicastravels.
Arya the Mitsubishi Delica Van Conversion
- Bought the van for $12,000 in very good condition (no body or engine work needed)
- Spend about $7,000 turning it into a camper
- Took them about a month and a half to complete
- Wood paneling came from recycled pallets
- Couple used to live in a 1978 VW Bus that they restored
- You can follow them on their Instagram right here
Our big thanks to Phil D for letting us share!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! You can also join our Small House Newsletter and our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Van Dwelling Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
This is such a cute and tidy unique build. Every1 I see gives me further confirms my decision to pursue my Alternative Home!