This Arya, Phil and Jennifer’s Delica campervan conversion.
The couple bought the Mitsubishi Delica van for $12,000 then spent an additional $7,000 to convert it, which took them about a month and a half to do.
They used to live in a 1978 VW bus that they restored so this was their second go around at a project like this. You can follow Phillip Doyle, Mogwai, and Jen on their Instagram @delicastravels.
Arya the Mitsubishi Delica Van Conversion
- Bought the van for $12,000 in very good condition (no body or engine work needed)
- Spend about $7,000 turning it into a camper
- Took them about a month and a half to complete
- Wood paneling came from recycled pallets
- Couple used to live in a 1978 VW Bus that they restored
- You can follow them on their Instagram right here
Our big thanks to Phil D for letting us share!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Van Dwelling Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020