Earlier this year I had the pleasure of getting interviewed by Mohamed Tohami of Midway Simplicity on the topic of living simply and how it can create more freedom for us.
Naturally, it led to us talking about small spaces among many other interesting tips and tricks on how to simplify your life while taking back your freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, Mohamed just published an article along with the video interview we did together right here.
“In fact, I started Midway Simplicity because I realized the importance of simple living and its vital role in facilitating your passionate living pursuit. When you live simpler, you can easily pursue the things that matter most to you. When you live simpler, you have more freedom to do what you love.” – Mohamed Tohami
Midway Simplicity: Small Spaces More Freedom And 5 Tips on Simple Living
This interview gives you tips on topics such as:
- how to get rid of your clutter
- how to deal with friends/family when you’re simplifying
- how to get yourself to get rid of unwanted stuff
Join our free daily tiny house newsletter here.
If you enjoyed this post on simple living help us spread the word with a “Like” using the share buttons below then ask any questions you might have in the comments related to simplifying and de-cluttering. What works for you and maybe even more importantly, WHY do you want to simplify?
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 10-ft. Wide Tiny House With A Mudroom - July 27, 2021
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021