This is a 24′ Blackbird Tiny Homes THOW that the company built recently in Alberta, Canada.
It’s a custom-built home based on the company’s Crow Model, but has been modified. The exterior is sleek pine tongue and groove with a black metal roof, and when you step inside you’ll find an under-loft living room, awesome storage stairs and a sleek, modern kitchen you’ll love to cook in.
Enjoy the pictures and get more details and builder contact information below!
24′ Blackbird Tiny Homes THOW
Sleek grey and pine kitchen. Storage steps lead to the private loft.
The bottom stairs pull out into the kitchen.
The front door has this awesome etched glass that’s cool.
A nice larger refrigerator with separate freezer.
Here’s the loft. I like the little cubbies on the sides of the bed.
Secondary loft for guests or lounging that’s above the living room.
Cozy and awesome living room beneath the loft.
Close-up of the storage stairs. Sleek silver-colored knobs.
Brilliant way to store shoes (Plus keeps stinky ones hidden!).
Simple bathroom with everything you need. Good ventilation.
Go off-grid with the Separett toilet.
Good utility cabinet over the front hitch.
Windows make tiny houses feel so much larger.
What kind of siding do you want on your tiny house?
- 24′ in length, built on a custom made trailer
- Full bathroom w/ oversized stand up shower, glass walls, storage,
- Separett composting toilet, Eccotemp propane hot water heater, sink
/vanity, pocket door.
- Full kitchen w/ custom made cabinets, apartment size fridge, RV propane
oven range, RV style dishwasher, hidden 140 litre fresh water storage
within cabinets, eating shelf w/ hanging rod below
- Custom built staircase w/ storage in each step, RV propane forced air
furnace under base of stairs w/ ducts running to the living area, kitchen
and bathroom. Slide out drawers double as steps to reach bedroom loft,
tucked away when not in use.
- Huge upper main bedroom loft w/ storage
- Secondary loft over living area
- Over-sized framing: 2×6 walls, 2×10 roof and floor
- Pine tongue and groove interior and exterior
- 2-30lbs propane tanks in enclosure over trailer tongue with additional
- Room for storage as well as exterior electrical plug
- Galvalume roof
- LED lighting throughout
- 30 amp service
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Splitting Time Between Homesteading & Vanlife - February 5, 2023
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023