This is a 2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Van Conversion that’s for sale by one of our awesome readers, Brent Massey.
It has a diesel engine with 292,000 miles, runs great, recently serviced, clear title and is available out of Dallas, Texas.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
’07 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Van Conversion For Sale in Dallas, Texas
- 292,000 miles
- Diesel engine
- Clean and clear title
- Runs great
- Downsizing, getting rid of some vehicles
- Within the last two months has had new turbo, oil cooler, intercooler, pulleys, belt, glo plug, fan clutch and more (have records)
- Conversion includes: new BF Goodrich all terrain tires, shaded headlights and taillights, 200 lbs of rattletrap on walls, floor, ceiling
- Completely insulated with iso paneling top to bottom
- Cedar tongue and groove
- Hardwood flooring
- Solar panels and charge controller. 125 amp hour vmas battery.
- Auxiliary diesel air heater
- Adjustable FANtastic fan
- Dimmable lighting
- 3000 watt inverter
- 25 gallon freshwater tank
- Sink with soap dispenser with 12v pump
- Bed platform fits queen mattress
- 4 – CR Lawrence windows that open/close
- Avery metallic brown wrap installed 2018
- Tinted windows all around
- $17,900 (no financing)
- Near Dallas, TX
Interested? Message Brent Using the Form Below:
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Vans | For Sale
See The Latest: Home
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
This is a great van & build! Would love to see the back doors opened up to show bed platform area. Is that the diesel heater in the back? Does it stay back there? Is it hooked up to the engine’s diesel fuel tank already? Is it an Espar? Twenty questions, I know, sorry! I have an ‘06 3500 diesel Sprinter with 30,000+/- miles. I better get out there and break her in! I’ve been told by seasoned Sprinter folks that with the right maintenance, these vans can run a million miles! Someone will get a great ride with this adventure home-on-wheels! 👍🏼 Thanks for sharing, Alex!