This is a 1954 Flxible Visicoach Motorhome that’s for sale.
It’s an original Mount Rainier National Park Tour Bus that was converted to a motorhome in 1972. Original blueprints are included in the sale. Learn more below.
Don’t miss other super awesome sales like this – join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter!
1954 Flxible Visicoach Bus Converted in 1972… For Sale
- Caterpillar 1150 Diesel
- 4 speed manual with 2 speed rear end
- All new batteries
- All new wheels and tires
- Air horn sounds like a train
- Roof a/c works
- Many outlets not working
- Water pump, tanks, toilet, refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, Onan generator, and more.
- Needs some TLC, but in overall good condition
- Currently stored in indoor RV garage – located in Woodinville, WA
Reason for selling: We are a larger family with 5 children and need a motorhome large enough for traveling. We have determined it just is not realistic to make this work for us.
Learn more & inquire below:
Our big thanks to Rich McKee for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021