It’s a 34-foot long vintage camper with two entrances, all new custom cabinetry, designer furniture, mini-split air conditioning, subway tiled bathroom, and more. It’s technically a park model designed to be set up with full hookups (it has no holding tanks). What do you think?
Want more sort of like this? Join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Sparty the BEAUTIFUL 1955 Spartan Royal Mansion Renovation by Backyard Bunkies
- 1955 Spartan Royal Mansion renovation by Backyard Bunkies
- Bright and modern renovation
- 34ft long park model trailer with two entrances
- Fully furnished with mid-century modern couch, dinette, and bedroom w/ queen mattress
- 32″ smart tv
- Mini-split AC
- Bluetooth surround sound system
- Subway tile in the bathroom
- New stove, fridge, and microwave
- Meant to be used w/ full hookups (no holding tanks)
- Sparty was purchased by a pilot who keeps it at a private landing strip in Kentucky
Stay tuned because Aubrey at Backyard Bunkie told us that they’re working on another vintage trailer. It’s a 1967 Avion named Amelia. Be sure to join our newsletter to be reminded about it.
Our big thanks to Aubrey of Backyard Bunkies for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion - October 18, 2019
- 12-Ft. Wide Barn-style Tiny Cabin on Wheels For 30k in Montana - October 18, 2019
- Tiny House-Friendly Lots Near Hague, New York - October 17, 2019