On this design, the kitchen is in the living area along with a dining table. This kitchen/living area has vaulted ceilings which make the house feel large and more open.
Behind that there’s a 6′ x 4′ bedroom which can either stay as a bedroom or you can convert it into an office, storage, hobby room, or whatever else you want.
The inside is finished with pine while the outside is finished with cedar plank and the roof is covered in corrugated aluminum.
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Info on the building plans:
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Framing walls
- Details for built in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
If you want, learn more or purchase the Lusby tiny house building plans over at Tumbelweed.
If you’re interested in learning how to build little homes on trailers like this one, download this year’s workshop catalog.
If you enjoyed this post, use the buttons below to “Like” or share then talk about it in the comments. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018
- 225 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage on Wheels For Sale in Riverton, Utah - November 14, 2018
- Hogwarts Inn Express Tiny House For Sale in Asheville, NC - November 14, 2018