The Lusby tiny house is one of my favorite models from Tumbleweed Houses. It still has an upstairs sleeping loft like most of the other houses of this size.
On this design, the kitchen is in the living area along with a dining table. This kitchen/living area has vaulted ceilings which make the house feel large and more open.
Behind that, there’s a 6′ x 4′ bedroom which can either stay as a bedroom or you can convert it into an office, storage, hobby room, or whatever else you want.
The inside is finished with pine while the outside is finished with cedar plank and the roof is covered in corrugated aluminum.
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Info on the building plans:
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Framing walls
- Details for built in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
If you enjoyed this post, use the buttons below to “Like” or share then talk about it in the comments. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 20-Foot Tiny House You Can Order on Amazon with Main Floor Bedroom - January 16, 2019
- The Margarita Tiny House Vacation in Matlacha - January 14, 2019
- Binishells Tiny and Small Housing - January 11, 2019