This is the Upper Valley Tiny Homes 8×30 Beach House THOW.
It has a unique lime green lifeguard station that doubles as an eating nook and porch area, as well as two lofts. The kitchen has a two burner induction cook top, sink and refrigerator and the bathroom has a residential toilet and shower stall. Pretty cool!
Plus, don’t miss these construction videos showing how the home was built.
Upper Valley Tiny Homes 8×30 Beach House THOW
Video: 8 x 30 Beach House Final Overview
- Two lofts
- Stairs and ladder
- Induction cook top
- Lifeguard station eating nook/porch
- Residential toilet
- Shower stall
- French doors
- 8 x 30
- Mini split system AC/Heat
- Tons of windows
- Built-in magazine/book rack
- Built for client in Miami, FL
- Entire building process videos here
- Upper Valley Tiny Homes
- Beach House Construction Videos
- Upper Valley Homes Tiny House Builders
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Brikawood Studio Kit: Build A House with Wooden Bricks - March 26, 2017
- Eco Casita on Las Vegas Urban Homestead Permaculture Food Forest - March 26, 2017
- 30 Ft. 3-Axle Trailer For Sale in WA - March 26, 2017