Kathleen and Greg from Tiny House, Tiny Footprint downsized their lives from a downtown apartment in Denver, Colorado to a 140 square foot camper trailer two years ago. For the first year of their tiny house experiment, their tiny trailer was parked in a friend’s backyard until they bought a piece of land where they could park the trailer and grow their own food.
The couple’s inspiration to adopt a minimalist lifestyle and move into a small space was multifaceted: they wanted to have a smaller environmental footprint, spend less money, have more time for outdoor adventures, and be location independent. Check out the latest video by Exploring Alternatives to see a full tour of the trailer.
Minimalist Couple Living in a Tiny Camper Trailer That Cost Only $1,800
Minimalist Couple Living in a Tiny Camper Trailer That Cost Only $1,800 – VIDEO
- Video: Minimalist Couple Living in a Tiny Camper Trailer
- Exploring Alternatives
- Tiny House, Tiny Footprint
- Videographer: Benjamin Saheb
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our RV Living Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Exploring Alternatives (see all)
- VIDEO: Woman Builds Her Own Tiny House with No Experience - November 6, 2022
- Awesome Tiny Cabin Built with a Single Used Shipping Container - November 5, 2022
- Tiny A-Frame Cabin Perched 40ft in the Air - October 27, 2022