This is to let you know that Tiny House Magazine Issue #115 is available now. Here’s a little bit of what you’ll find inside this issue:
- A Tiny Home Development in Paradise
- Perch & Nest tiny house
- Keep Your Cool
- “14 Reasons I’ve Been Able to Sustain Minimalism for 14 Years”
Tiny House Magazine Issue #115 Available Now
- Learn more here. Each issue is a $5 digital download or you can do an annual subscription.
- Click here to subscribe annually to the Tiny House Magazine with our affiliate link. Thanks!
- Click here to get issue #114 for $5.00 using our affiliate link. Thank you so much!
*Affiliate link means we get to earn a commission if you use our affiliate link to buy the Tiny House Magazine. Thanks for your support!
Our big thanks to Kent Griswold of the Tiny House Magazine for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Articles | Store | Tiny House Living | Tiny Houses
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Cool picture! I love that tiny cabin. Looks like Deik’s design. I would love to go to his retreat in September.
Yes, you are correct, Derek ‘Deek’ Diedricksen is credited in the article…
Aagh! I always want to put an “I” in his name. Sorry, Deek : /