Tiny home enthusiasts across the country are trying to find ways to make it legal to build small homes on foundations — something to call their own and something with “roots.” These “Inzu” plans are for a one loft, one-bedroom (on the ground floor) tiny home on a foundation.
The house comes in at just under 500 square feet and packs in a first-floor bedroom, a full bathroom, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a spacious great room for living and entertaining. The loft bedroom gives you room for kids, office space, or storage. If you had land, would you pick this layout?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house plans, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
One Loft/One Bedroom Small Home Plans
Sit back and relax in a comfortable couch.
The kitchen even has room for a dishwasher.
Here’s the bedroom that walks out to a deck.
Full bathroom! You get that soaking tub.
Skylights help open up the loft area.
Here’s the first floor layout.
What do you think of this design?
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bath
- 497 sq. ft. + loft
- Dimensions: 16’ X 32’
- Wall height: 9’-0” with cathedral ceilings
- 2×6 R-21 + walls
- Trussed R-49 + roof
- Insulated slab foundation
- Mini-split heating & cooling
- Tankless water heating
- Wood or gas fireplace, optional
- International Residential Code compliant
- Modern 390-sq.-ft. Cabin Plans
- 900-sq-ft. Prefab Small House by Orbit Homes
- 753 Sq. Ft. Mønhuset Longhouse Small Home Design
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023
- From Long Distance Relationship to Skoolie Travel Life - September 25, 2023
- $20K Discount on Tampa Bay Palm Court Tiny House! - September 25, 2023