At just 390 square feet, the Stuga tiny house is a “true” tiny house (under 400 sq. ft.) that’s designed to be built on a foundation. It’s essentially a modern square that’s divided into a kitchen/living area and then features a separate bedroom and bathroom.
Lots of windows and doors bring light inside, and there’s a large deck on two of the four sides of the structure for outdoor living. You can buy the plans for this home from the Small House Catalog. Where would you build this little cabin?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house plans, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Stuga House Plans from The Small House Catalog
The kitchen and living room are open to each other.
There’s space for dining and relaxing.
The separate bedroom has its own door to the outside.
This seems like a pretty perfect layout! What do you think?
Open up the doors and bring the inside out.
About the Plans:
- 390 sq. ft.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 bath
- Width: 20’-0”
- Length: 20’-0”
- Height: 14’-6”
- Wall height: slopes from 8’-0” – 12’-0”
- 2×6 R-21 + walls
- Trussed R-49 + roof
- Insulated slab foundation
- Mini-split heating & cooling
- Tankless water heating
- Wood or gas fireplace optional
- International Residential Code compliant
- Estimated cost to build is $150-200/ sq. ft.
- What’s Included
Instant PDF download
- License to build one house
- Plans are delivered as immediate PDF downloads and are ready to submit for permitting and construction anywhere in the US or Canada. Additional information and/or engineering may be required in specific zip codes, check with your local building department. Plans include license to build one house.
- Cedrus Cottage SMALL HOME Plans: 945 Sq. Ft.
- 900-sq-ft. Prefab Small House by Orbit Homes
- 753 Sq. Ft. Mønhuset Longhouse Small Home Design
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022