Ken and Laurel were retiring and wanted to simplify their lives, but also wanted a custom home that met all their needs and design tastes. They found the Colorado-based Rocky Mountain Tiny Homes and worked with Ricky to design a Gooseneck THOW that’s perfect for them.
The house has a huge kitchen with full-sized appliances, a comfortable Gooseneck bedroom that only requires a couple of steps and a large living room where they can relax. They live in the Escalante Village in Colorado among a variety of like-minded folks of all ages!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Downsizing in Custom Rocky Mountain Tiny Home: 10 Feet Wide
They chose a full U-shaped kitchen.
The gooseneck bedroom is easily-accessible.
They have a greenhouse window!
VIDEO: Tiny House retirement in a cozy Tiny House Village – one story design
- Check out their Tiny House Village
- Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Off-Grid Retirement in his Self-Built Tumbleweed Tiny House
- Couple’s Incredible Retirement Van Life in their Luxury Conversion
- Miss Daisy: Couples Retirement Skoolie
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023