Here’s an amazing hand-crafted tiny house that’s for sale in California. Built primarily from reclaimed materials, all the wood inside sealed with just all-natural tung oil, a non-toxic alternative to polyurethanes and stains. Any paint you see is old-fashioned milk paint, and everything is either plywood or real wood — no MDF or particleboard. Finally, the fabrics chosen are natural latex and wool (so watch out if you’re allergic!).
The house design includes a compact corner kitchen and a little wet bath (you provide the composting toilet). There’s a lovely painted table in the middle of the house and a futon in the living room area. A small desk space is set up to allow you to work from home. Finally, you can climb a ladder to the bedroom loft where a skylight gives you views of the stars. You can purchase it for $104K.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
24-Foot Reclaimed Material Tiny Home (Loft Bedroom)
What an amazing cozy cabin feel inside!
The kitchen has live-edge countertops.
All the wood is sealed with 100% tung oil.
What a beautiful table!
It’s nice to have a work-from-home office.
A small wet bath here. No toilet included. (You can add a composting one).
The loft bedroom has an awesome skylight.
The exterior has cool reclaimed metal siding.
Tiny House at a Glance:
• Iron Eagle PAD series 2022 model trailer
• 14k pound weight capacity
• 24×8 feet (192 Sq. ft)
• Trailer has current registration/plates with DMV as trailer coach
• Fully functional kitchen with full sized appliances
• Loft with skylight and king sized bed
• Couch converts to a full sized guest bed
• Shower with galvanized metal walls and tile floor
• 30 Amp subpanel with RV cord hookup
• Utility closet with 2x 40 pound propane tanks
• Storage: multi-function furniture, storage loft, drawers, and shelves makes use of every square foot count
• Note: there is no toilet included. House was designed for use with small indoor composting toilet used in wet bath area or with outside toilet
• Mini-split for heating and cooling
• Dwarf 4k wood stove for primary heating
• Propane gas range, full sized whirpool refrigerator, and Broan range hood
• Rinnai propane tankless hot water heater
Non-toxic/green building materials/techniques:
• Solid wood interior: solid oak floor and mixed species (predominantly redwood) used for ceiling and siding
• All seals and finishes are made with 100% natural tung oil (no stains, varnishes, or polyurethane)
• All interior paint is milk paint from the Real Milk Paint Company
• No particleboard or MDF used for furniture and cabinets (solid wood or plywood only)
• All cushions and mattresses are made from natural latex and wool
This tiny house is best suited to someone who has the strength and coordination to climb up and down a ladder (e.g. to loft)
- His Non-Toxic Short Bus Build
- Family of Three and Their Non-Toxic Van Life
- Luxurious Mint Tiny House W/ Wool Insulation and Non-Toxic Paint/Stain
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023