This is Natasha’s 28ft tiny house on wheels dubbed ‘My Tiny Beach House’!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Natasha’s 280 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on Wheels
- 280 sq. ft.
- 2 lofts
- Heated by a vented Martin propane heater
- 240 liter water holding tank
- Tankless propane hot water heater
- Separette toilet
Our big thanks to Natasha for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020