This is Natasha’s 28ft tiny house on wheels dubbed ‘My Tiny Beach House’!
It’s a 280 sq. ft. tiny home with two lofts, a large kitchen, and large bathroom. I think you’ll really like the layout. Natasha designed it herself and then hired Lumbec Inc. to build it.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Natasha’s 280 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on Wheels
- 280 sq. ft.
- 2 lofts
- Heated by a vented Martin propane heater
- 240 liter water holding tank
- Tankless propane hot water heater
- Separette toilet
Our big thanks to Natasha for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
I love that there are stairs, a full bathroom and it still seems so open. Very good use of space; it looks like there’s a lot of storage and like a friend could sleep on that sofa! Really nicely done!
Real cute. Like it. Laid out really nice.