Musician Mary lived most of her life in the Bay Area, but she got the chance to invest in a community in Arizona and immediately felt called to live there.
Her 500 square foot home was built around her gorgeous piano which she has paid to move with her from apartment to apartment for years. The community has communal cooking/eating places, so she chose a very paired-down kitchen for her new place.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Building a Cottage Around her Grand Piano
She has such a lovely, ecclectic sense of style
The house sits in a small community she invested in.
VIDEO: Solo Female Musician Downsizes to 500 sq. ft.
- Lifelong musician
- Lived in the Bay Area of CA for years
- Built the home around her piano (favorite instrument)
- Mix of heirlooms/antiques
- Built in a tiny home community in Arizona
- Most cooking/eating done communally
- Bouldin Creek Bungalow: Quaint & Quirky Getaway
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life
- 500-Year-Barn Turned English Cottage
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal: First Floor Bedroom 31′ THOW - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023