This couple took a van vacation around Iceland and Lauren fell in love with the nomadic lifestyle. She finally pestered Jon enough that they purchased a small Class C campervan and started living in it full-time. Eventually, they wanted a bit more space, though, so they upgraded to a 40-foot Heartland Elkridge Fifth Wheel.
This RV has a central living area with a large kitchen and island across from the couch and dinette space. There’s a bunk room in the back for guests, and then they have a luxurious primary bedroom in the front of the rig. Could you enjoy life in a fifth-wheel?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Full-Time Living 40 foot Heartland Elkridge Fifth Wheel
The overhead cabinets were removed by the previous owners to make it feel more open.
They have some IKEA furniture since it needed to fit through the RV door.
VIDEO: Self Renovated Pre-Owned 5th Wheel RV w/ 2 Bathrooms
- Family of 5’s Adventurous Life in their Fifth Wheel RV
- Four Years of Fifth Wheel Living in Nashville
- From 4 Years of Van Life to New 5th Wheel RV on the Water
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- John and Fin’s Beloved Cabin with Greenhouse Kitchen and Bathroom - February 25, 2024
- Trainmaster’s Inn: Retro Caboose Vacation Stay - February 25, 2024
- Tumbleweed Cypress: NOAH-Certified DIY THOW - February 25, 2024