Corey & Shauna have been a couple since they were 15-year-olds in Wisconsin. They’d spent a lot of time in Nashville, when they got job offers to move them to Oregon. The thought of moving all their stuff stressed them out, and before they knew it Google had led them to #vanlife.
That said, they purchased the van just before COVID hit, leaving them suddenly jobless after selling most of their possessions and subletting their Nashville apartment. So they went back home, built out their van, and then hit the road despite the “gasoline” poured over their previous plans.
The result is a lovely Promaster conversion, and Shauna said van life has helped her face and conquer many fears she didn’t even realize were controlling her life. Watch the full tour with Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other super-awesome campers like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
High School Sweethearts Hit the Road in their Promaster
Their live edge counter tops are from Wisconsin (where they both grew up)
Oh the amazing places they’ll go!
VIDEO: Stealth Promaster DIY Camper Van
- Couple Finding Financial Freedom in their 1995 GMC Bluebird
- They Fit Twin Hammocks, Shower, Toilet & Piano in this Van
- Staying Debt-Free & Faith-Focused in their Promaster
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021
- Cottages on Vaughn: Micro Pocket Neighborhood on Half Acre - December 6, 2021
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021