This is the story of a couple who built their own 67 sq. ft. tiny house in 3 months for only $420 using mostly recycled materials!
The teeny little house has a small living area downstairs and above it a loft with a double bed. As they’re living in community Liam and Rachel didn’t need to include a kitchen and bathroom, as they have shared facilities and a communal living space nearby.1
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Couple Build 67 Sq. Ft. Tiny House in 3 Months for $420 Using Mostly Reclaimed Materials!
Video: Couple’s $420 Tiny Home Built in 3 Months!
- 67 sq. ft. (6.25 meters)
- Living area + loft
- Bathroom and kitchen are communal
- Built for only $420
- Built using mostly recycled materials
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Restored Bungalow in Shelton, Washington For Sale - November 17, 2018
- Beautiful Tiny House Built by Shibui Woodworking For Sale - November 16, 2018
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018