This is the story of Angela, who turned her 10′ x 20′ workshop into a tiny house with a full kitchen, bathroom, living area, and two lofts!
It’s cozy, comfortable, and fully functional. Enjoy the tour below and let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks!
I have just finished building a TINY HOUSE out of a 10x 20 workshop. It has a full kitchen, a tile shower, a tall duel flush toilet, a Franklin Fireplace with a thermostat, a large closet, a fold down table, two carpeted lofts with a queen mattress in one, a nice TV on the wall and a love seat across from the fireplace that makes into a single bed. I designed it and it is as cute as can be, fully functional and cozy. The first person to see it rented it and 24 have inquired about renting it. It is in the mountains on a very private street among tall pine tress.
- Franklin Propane Fireplace
- 32″ TV mounted to the wall
- Ladder to the lofts with grab bars that support 1,000 pounds each
- Two carpeted loft spaces
- Queen mattress in one loft
- Dual flush toilet
- Pocket door to bathroom
- Tiled shower
- Love seat sofa bed across fireplace
- Large 4′ square closet
Our big thanks to Angela for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s High-Top VW Camper with Solar - July 3, 2020
- He Built A 400-sq.-ft. Whimsical Tree House! - June 26, 2020
- They Turned This Cargo Trailer Into A Cozy, Stealthy, And Beautiful Camper - June 25, 2020