This is Randy’s Little Barn – and it’s adorable!
He took the run-down structure and turned it into a great guest house, complete with an indoor bunk and seating area, and a covered porch dining room. There’s even an outhouse with solar panels nearby. Hope you like it!
Randy’s Little Barn Conversion
- Sliding barn doors
- Wood with metal “wainscoting”
- Paver patio in dining area
- Solar panels on outhouse
- Bunk beds
- Small dining for two indoors
Our big thanks to Randy for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Sheds/Barns Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021