Frankie and Alex got into #vanlife thinking they’d explore for a year and then settle down and buy a house, but they ended up loving it so much they decided to keep going with no plans of stopping anytime soon!
While their first van was an inexpensive build, it was also incredibly rusty and needed a lot of work, so once they knew they loved living on wheels, they chose to buy a second van and make it home.
The build includes a hidden shower and bathroom, a u-shaped dinette/bed and a swivel chair. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Couple is Loving their Second Van Conversion
In this build, they wanted to be able to look at each other during meals.
They added a rooftop deck around their solar panels.
VIDEO: DIY Promaster Tiny House
- Couple Crashed Tiny & Rebuilt it Better Than Ever!
- Couple’s 4×4 Overland Ambulance Camper w/ Electric Bed & Hidden Dish Rack
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021