Greg and Ginger were maxing out on their vacation time every year, just waiting for their next adventure. Finally one day they decided they wanted to travel full-time! They purchased their ambulance sight-unseen while quarantined in Mexico, and then got to work doing a full 4×4 conversion.
They really figured out how to utilize every square inch of space in their build-out. Just wait until you see their hidden drying rack and storage compartment for dishes. Brilliant! They have a shower and toilet as well, and their electric bed slides out when it’s time to sleep or watch a movie.
All in all, they spent $59,000 on the ambulance and build-out. Enjoy Jenna’s tour of it below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Off-Roading Ambulance Build for $59K
Their bed slides down from the back wall.
Their shower sits in front of the cab.
VIDEO: 4×4 Ambulance is their DIY Tiny House
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to their YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- He Turned A 4×4 Ambulance Into A Custom Off-Road Motorhome
- Bryce Langston’s North American tiny house on wheels: The Campulance ambulance conversion!
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023