Here’s a tiny house you can walk to the beach from out of Dennis Port, Massachusetts.
It’s called the Sand Pebble Cottage, available to book via HomeAway, and located within 1/2 mile from the beach, and 1/2 mile to the village of Dennis Port. What do you think?
Don’t miss other tiny cottages like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sand Pebble Tiny Cottage Vacation near Cape Cod – The Dennis Port Tiny House
- Walk to the beach
- Sleeps two
- 1 bed/1 bath
- Dennis Port, Dennis, MA, USA
- Min. stay 2 nights
- Near restaurants
Want to book the main house too? The other home on the property can sleep up to 6 people, it’s a 3 bedroom, 2 bath cottage. You can book that one here, too if you like!
- https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p608291vb (main house)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020