If you’re looking to build a detached accessory dwelling unit in Seattle, the city has a list of pre-approved construction plans. This can streamline the permitting process, as all you need to do is pick a plan and connect with the designer.
There are plans available in various sizes, from 288 square feet to 1000 square feet. And there are a variety of designs to choose from, so you can find one that fits your needs and taste.
Don’t miss other useful resources like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Browse the City’s Growing Catalog of Pre-Approved DADU Small Cottage Plans
The Cedar Cottage by CAST Architecture
The Schooner by Fivedot Architects
The Family by Ahouse Studio
Urban Cottage Prefab by Urban Cottage Seattle
Seattle DADU by Artisans Group
The Sky House by Yes Architecture
MOA Family ADU by Mobile Office Architects
Edge House by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
Willow Creek DADU by Shape Architecture
Explore over 100 other tiny and small house designs that were submitted to Seattle’s ADUniverse. Take a look at the city’s catalog of pre-approved plans and see if one is right for you. Learn more below!
- Abodu | Shape Architecture | BCJ | Mobile Office Architects | Yes Architecture | Artisans Group | Urban Cottage Seattle | Ahouse Studio | Fivedot Architects | CAST Architecture
- Browse the City’s Growing Catalog of Cottage Plans
- Laurelhurst DADU Cottage in Seattle, WA
- How Backyard Cottages Are Being Sold Separately in Seattle
- Top 5 Tiny and Small House Trends in Seattle
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses