This gorgeous handcrafted vardo-style tiny house is for sale for $55K in Washington. It’s much bigger than many of the vardos we see, and has a kitchenette, dining area, bathroom (with composting toilet and shower), as well as a fixed queen-sized bed in the back of the trailer.
An electric oil-filled marine heater will keep the well-insulated place warm, but there’s also a mini wood stove you can cook on or use as an alternate heat source. What do you think of this space?
Don’t miss other incredible vardo builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
104-Square-Foot Vardo for $55K in WA
Welcome home! Here’s a full view of the space.
The little kitchenette has a dorm fridge.
You can seat four at the dinette.
The wood stove provides heating, but there’s also a marine heater.
The bathroom has a shower.
And a composting toilet.
Handcrafted and truly unique!
- Ferndale, Washington
- 104 square feet
- This gorgeous, one of a kind, handcrafted gypsy wagon was built by a master carpenter/boat builder in Eastern Washington.
- Extremely well insulated- a small oil filled electric heater keeps the space warm.
- On demand tankless propane hot water
- C- head composting toilet
- Wood stove
- 40 gallon fresh water tank-It is very rare for a tiny house to have fresh water storage and oh so convenient.
- Comfy queen bed
- Dinette table that seats 4
- Sleeping/storage space under the bed
- Weight: approximately 5,000 lbs.
- Very easy to tow- I towed it over the mountain pass from eastern to western Washington.
- This unique tiny home feels like a real home instead of just a trailer on wheels.
- Beautiful craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Her Vardo Tiny House on a Family Farm
- Retired Couple’s 50 Sq. Ft. DIY Vardo
- Alone Contestant Builds $5K Vardo Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses