This beautiful brand new tiny house has some really fun high-tech features, including an epic convertible couch that turns into bunk beds! It also has a private first floor bedroom, making it a great option for families.
The home is 32 feet long and has a nice little galley kitchen and a luxury bathroom with beautiful honeycomb tiles. It’s for sale right now for $119K in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses for sale join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more like this one!
This 32′ Tiny House has a Couch that Converts into Bunk Beds!
Euro-style cabinetry with a shiny finish
That couch has a hidden surprise!
It becomes a bunk bed!
Here’s the view from the living room.
Here’s the ground floor bedroom.
The roller blinds are handy.
Those hexagon tiles are stunning.
The shower has some fun nobbly tiles.
I like the little shelf and high window.
It’s quite a nice bathroom.
It has a coastal feel on the outside.
The big window is a great feature!
- Steel framed
- Trailer Made trailer
- Hydrophobic spray foam insulation
- VaproShield Frog-skin waterproofing
- LP Smart Side siding
- Ten-foot interior ceilings!
- Luonto Elevate Bunk Bed Sofa Sleeper
- Back bedroom features a queen bed, 6’6” tall casement windows, dimmable chandelier and cup lights, and electric blinds
- Full-size tile bathroom, including a washer/dryer nook
- Year Built: 2023
- Interior Ceiling Height: 10 Feet
- Exterior Roof Height : 13 Feet
- Estimated Square Feet: 256 SqFt Width x Length: 8 ft wide x 32 ft long (36ft including trailer tongue)
- Interior Wall Details: 8” Nickel Gap Shiplap Flooring Details: Engineered Hardwood Kitchen Countertop & Cabinet
- Details: Euro Style Cabinets with quartz counters
- Kitchen Sink Details: Full size single bowl
- Stove & Exhaust Vent Details: Two burner induction stove
- Washer & Dryer Details: Plumbed for RV style washer/dryer
- Lighting Details: All lighting is LED and living areas are all on dimmer switches
- Bathroom Details Shower: 36”x6’
- Tile shower shower Toilet Type: A Traditional Flushing Toilet – wired for a bidet
- Number of Windows: 6 Windows Structure
- Framing Material Details: Steel Framed Roof Material Details: Crinkle Finish Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Plumbing Details: all plumbing is PEX and PVC piping Sewer hookup
- Details: sewer hookup is on the side of the trailer – there are no tanks
- Insulation Location & R-Value Details: Hydrophobic open-cell spray foam
- Trailer Details Trailer Brand & Hitch Size: Trailer Made Trailers – Hitch size is 2 5/16
- All New, Innovative ESCAPE eOne XLWT For Sale
- Modern A-Frame Cabin by Liberation Tiny Homes
- 26-ft. Tiny Home with First Floor Bedroom By New Creation Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House For Sale | THOW | Builders | No Loft Tiny Home
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- BOHO XLS PLUS All-Electric THOW: Separate Ground Floor Bedroom - March 27, 2023
- Shacky in The Forest – Grampians Vacation THOW - March 27, 2023
- Flight Attendant’s Budget DIY Van Conversion - March 26, 2023
No closets! Windows in bedroom too big!
Nicely done, although you can skip the bunkbeds and give me a larger kitchen, as I rarely eat out. I’d also need a little more storage, but can see it wouldn’t be an issue, even with the present layout.
Where can I purchase the couch to bunk bed conversion?
Look up the Elevate Bunk Bed Sleeper Sofa by Luonto… Luonto’s own site will list some of the retailers that carry their products if you have trouble finding one.