Liberation Tiny Homes is mixing things up! They’ve started building A-Frame tiny homes and have build slots coming up this summer to create these awesome 400 sq. ft. A-frame cabins.
What’s unique about this design is that the main portion of the home features that signature deep-pitch roof, but the bedroom at the back has a “normal” four-wall design, allowing for plenty of headroom and maneuverability in the bedroom and bathroom. It’s the best of both cabin and A-frame worlds, plus there’s no loft! The starting price for one of these is $110K.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
30’x13′ Modern A-Frame Cabin For Sale
Here’s the living room with that big window view.
And here it is without furniture.
On the back wall you have a corner kitchen and a mudroom.
Through the door is the beautiful bedroom.
Tons of room to walk around and big windows.
There’s a separate entrance and a closet.
The bathroom has a vanity, toilet and shower stall
Here’s the floor plan!
CLICK HERE For the 360 Tour!
- Corrugated metal roof and siding
- Cedar accents with natural oil sealer
- Option to add RV Park model certification – PWA
- Black Interior/Exterior Vinyl 8300 series windows
- ProVia Smooth fiberglass entry door with full glass
- Custom tempered glass with aluminum frame in living room Aframe
- Large picture window in bedroom
- Insulation:Walls/floors/ceiling R20 closed cell spray foam
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Walls and ceiling finished in 1⁄2” C2 birch plywood, primed and painted
- Flat panel interior doors
- Large built-in wardrobe in bedroom
- Window trim, primed and painted
- Birch flat panel cabinets with soft close drawers and doors
- Butcher block countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- Two burner electric cooktop
- Microwave with cabinet above cooktop
- Under counter refrigerator
- Builtin dining space with oak butcher block
- Delta premium faucets in all locations
- Floating vanity with butcher block countertop
- 5’ shower base with acrylic surround
- Hot water heater
- 100 AMP panel with conduit for multiple direct connection options
- Dual head Samsung mini split units 9k per head
- Exterior light beside front door
- Exterior outlet
- Dimmable Hafele LED strip lights framing exterior of living room Aframe window
- RecessedWAC lights throughout home
- Bath pendant above vanity
- Wall mountlight above kitchen sink
- Mid Century Modern A Frame Cabins
- Get Your Free 12×16 A-Frame Plans from Zero-4
- Tiny A-Frame Cabin Perched 40ft in the Forest
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 10’ x 22’ Tiny House Foundation Plans - November 29, 2023
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023