Tiny House Engage is a cozy, quality online environment to learn more about tiny house living. And you’re invited to join!
The private group is led by Ethan Waldman and is probably the best place to connect with a limited amount of like-minded people and learn more about tiny living. And you get access to other experts too (not just Ethan – who designed, built, and has been living tiny for years now). Yes, there’s access to expert contractors too if you have specific/custom questions. But there is also a huge library of resources. It’s pretty awesome.
Don’t miss another fun announcement or fun article like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
What Is Tiny House Engage?
It’s a membership-based community to help you figure out whether to go tiny or not and how you’re going to do it.
Here’s what’s inside…
- A comprehensive library of video training to help you plan and build your tiny house
- You get access to trained contractors who can answer all of your design/build questions
- You also get access to a private group (other Tiny House Engage members) to engage with
- There’s also a monthly group coaching call on a topic that the community votes on (a new topic every month)
It’s kind of like going to a tiny house workshop without actually going to a tiny house workshop
But you still get many of the benefits from a workshop. Maybe even more (in some ways).
Here’s how it works…
Ethan opens up Tiny House Engage for a one week period, or when there are 30 new members, whichever happens first.
The price to join is just $1 and if you decide to keep the membership it is
$19 $29 a month.
After it closes, there will be another opportunity to join, but Ethan said the price is going up (because every month there’s more and more value being added to Tiny House Engage).
There’s seriously so much value inside it.
You can actually see a preview of what’s inside right here.
Learn more at…
Our big thanks to Ethan for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020