Remember the gorgeous Honeycrisp Cottage? This Timber Frame Retreat has an incredibly similar floor plan (sans the loft) and is also in Vermont! You get a queen-sized bed tucked into one corner with a giant picture window that looks out on the spruce forest beyond.
The 3/4 bathroom is closed off by a barn-style door, and a galley kitchen takes up the back wall of the cottage. You have all the appliances, sans an oven, to make some lovely meals during your stay. Because there’s no Wi-Fi, you can enjoy a truly unplugged experience! Could you live here?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
No Wi-Fi Cottage is a Perfect Place to Unplug
A beautiful little boardwalk takes you to the cottage.
The spot is all lit up at night for you to enjoy the outdoor space.
Here’s the wood-fired hot tub.
There’s a great live-edge backsplash which fits the cozy vibe.
All the dishware/cutlery you need is provided in the cottage.
The exposed beams are gorgeous.
Notice the sage green and warm tones throughout the space.
Here’s the little living room space.
Look at the unique headboard!
The coffee table has a crack that’s been “sewn up.”
The windows look out onto the surrounding spruce forest.
There’s also a bar-height table for two on the far wall.
Here are some hooks for your coats and bags.
Wouldn’t you love waking up to this view?
The corner shower is lined in black metal.
A barn-style door closes off the space.
Look how cozy this spot feels in the snow!
- Cabin on a whole acre of land that you can explore and enjoy.
- Surrounded by a dense grove of spruce trees gives you complete privacy.
- Gorgeous front deck with a sun shade.
- There’s a fire pit with chairs where you can enjoy.
- Giant bulb string lights provide ambiance to the outdoor space in the evening.
- Inside, there’s a queen-sized bed tucked into one corner and a bathroom next door.
- The back wall is taken up by the kitchen with a live-edge countertops
- The couch faces the large windows and an electric fireplace.
- No WIFI and cell service is not great so it is a great place to unplug!
- There’s a hot tub (although it takes a while to get warm) on the front deck.
- High ceilings make the space bright and airy.
- Honey Pond Home on Stilts in Vermont
- Vermont Stone Cottage on a Farm
- Sage House at Wildwood Collective, Vermont
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023