This is a 994-sq.-ft. cabin that also comes with a 280-sq.-ft. tiny house that sleeps up to six guests.
It’s built and located in Ashland, Oregon on leased land from the Bureau of Land Management. There are also two RV hook-ups on the property. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house-real estate, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
Small Cabin and Tiny House in Ashland, Oregon
Inside the tiny house on the property. This little cabin alone can sleep up to six people.
This is the kitchenette in the tiny house/guest suite.
The bathroom vanity.
And the entry.
280-sq.-ft. of cabin.
There’s a storage loft too.
This is the outdoor shower and, of course, life jacket storage.
Nice views from this shower. 🙂
The two cabins together.
The main cabin is 994-sq.-ft.
Log storage behind the guest cabin.
The main door of the cabin takes you into the kitchen.
The other entry is a glass sliding door.
The kitchen has open storage shelving.
The sleeping loft sits just above the dining area.
There are vaulted ceilings in the living area.
The sleeping loft over the dining and living area of the cabin.
Incredible views from inside too.
This is the bathroom that’s on the main level.
To the right, you can see the staircase to the loft.
Heading upstairs to the beautiful master loft suite.
Notice the mini ceiling fan. 🙂
Here’s the wonderful bathroom in the loft.
And the indoor balcony from up here.
Mature trees surround the cabin.
Two cabins joined by a deck.
- Two cabins in the mountains of Ashland, Oregon
- Listed on Oregon MLS/Zillow for $485,000
- There is a main 994-sq.-ft. cabin
- And a 280-sq.-ft. guest cabin
- Tiny house features a kitchenette, bathroom, and outdoor shower
- The main cabin features a full kitchen, living room, dining space, and an upstairs sleeping suite with a bathroom
- The two cabins are joined by a deck
- Beautiful views
- Surrounded by mature trees
- Two RV hookups on the property too
- The land is leased from the Bureau of Land Management
- Check listing for most current details and availability
- 450-Sq.-Ft. Water View Cabin with Private Deck
- Cozy Cabin in the Trees with Loft Deck & Hot Tub, Washington
- The Shanty Hohnstead Cabin in Montana
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022