While our goal here, of course, is to focus on tiny *homes,* it’s really cool to see what else creative people can do with alternative spaces! Dr. Ari — a doctor of acupuncture — decided to make the niftiest pediatric acupuncture office ever out of a short bus. It allows her to bring her services to the kids who need them, and make them feel more comfortable.
Dr. Ari does camp in her short bus from time to time, so the waiting area couch actually folds out into a queen-sized bed. The interior is light and bright with pastel rainbow accents and a cute chain of happy llamas. I wish all doctors’ offices were this nice!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mobile Doctor’s Office in a School Bus!
A super welcoming office!
There’s even a little bathroom in the very back.
VIDEO: School Bus Conversion Makes Mobile Acupuncture Office
- From High Maintenance to Minimalism: Short Bus Life
- Mike’s Chevy Express 3500 Short Bus Life
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 10’ x 22’ Tiny House Foundation Plans - November 29, 2023
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023