Meet Amber and Eli who spent the last four years working on their DIY school bus conversion! They spent one year living in the bus largely unfinished and have finally completed the build and are on a four-month travel stint. When they aren’t on the road, they live stationary at a bus dealership where they work.
They prioritized their kitchen and bathroom above all, and have oodles of counter space, a large stainless sink, a separate fridge, and an extra freezer, and they spared no expense in their shower! Glass tiles, exposed copper pipes, and a glass bowl sink give their shower a spa-like feel.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Roaming and Nesting: A Glimpse into Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life
The reclaimed wood on the ceiling came from a 1930s home.
They have 10 feet of counter space because they love to cook!
VIDEO: Self Converted Skoolie w/ Walk Through Shower
- Their Gorgeous Self-Built Skoolie for Vacationing
- They Added Slide Outs to their School Bus Conversion!
- Retirement in Their Hakuna Matata Adventure Bus
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Custom Sebago Model from Tiny Homes of Maine (First Floor Bedroom!) - September 25, 2023
- From Long Distance Relationship to Skoolie Travel Life - September 25, 2023
- $20K Discount on Tampa Bay Palm Court Tiny House! - September 25, 2023