Now THIS is a unique tiny house stay if there ever was one — spend the night in a stable with a gorgeous Friesian horse!
You’ll have half of the stable to yourself, where there’s a single and double bunk bed. From the top bunk, you can pet the horse or feed her treats like carrots! You also have a little kitchenette for basic self-catering, and a bathroom with a shower and eco toilet.
It’s certainly tiny and quirky, but an experience you’ll never forget! (Don’t worry, the horse pen is portioned off from your part of the stable). Book your stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Share a Tiny Space with a Beautiful Horse!
Sniff, sniff! You might fight over the top bunk.
Here are your humble, but clean accommodations.
Here’s a wide angle view of the whole space.
Here’s your bathroom.
And a look at these gorgeous horses!
- Beautiful Friesian horse
- Sleeping for 3 people
- Double & single bunk bed
- Mini kitchen with fridge, hob and microwave for basic self-catering
- En-suite wet room with shower and portable eco toilet
- Horse companion has spacious stable with automatic water feeder, haynet and a see-through room divider so you can you can wake up next to each other in the morning
- Stroke horse from the top bunk!
- Groom your horse under the twinkling fairy lights
- Friesian horses belong to the world renound Black Horses Ltd – The Friesian Experience
- The Chapel at Walcot Hall in England
- The Dugout: Hobbit-Inspired Cottage with Library Bath!
- The Snoozy-Owl Pod: Perfect Cottage Getaway
Our big thanks to QuirkyAccom for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Backpacking to Bus Life in His $10K Rig - May 26, 2022
- Retiree’s Amazing Camper Van Filled with Heirlooms - May 26, 2022
- Shobac Farm Gate House Designed by Architect MacKay-Lyons - May 26, 2022