Amanda is a sweet girl who knew what she wanted and made it happen. She worked multiple jobs, moved in with her mom, and her dad offered to use his skills to work alongside her most of the way. With each paycheck she got, she purchased the next piece she needed for her tiny home. Did I mention she was just 21 at the time?
While she recognizes that not everyone has supportive parents like she did, she’s still proud of where she is now at 23 years old with her own home! She’s saving up to purchase land where she can put her tiny house someday. Enjoy the tour of her beautiful space below.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Building Her THOW, with Her Dad, At 21
She has a spacious galley kitchen.
She chose to have one ladder that moves to access both lofts.
What an inspirational woman!
VIDEO: $40k DIY 28 Ft. Tiny Home for 23 Year-Old
- Lauren & Her Dad Built Out this Stunning Blue & White Van
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm
- Sonny Builds a DIY THOW, Even After Heart Attack!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023