You don’t have to be a tiny person to live in a tiny home! Francis just got his custom-built THOW from Baluchon, specially-designed to accommodate his 6’3″ height. Even as tall as he is, Francis chose a loft bedroom set-up for his new full-time house.
He has a fun kitchen design that’s separated from the living space with a half-wall and window divider. In the living room, you’ll find a multipurpose couch that not only includes lots of storage but becomes a bed for two when needed. He named it “The World Tree” after Norse mythology. What do you like about this build?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Tiny Home with Loft & Multifunctional Living Room
Here you can see the half-wall separating the living room.
There’s a ladder to the loft bedroom.
The living room has lots of configuration options.
The table can go anywhere in the room.
A nice big drawer comes out from the couch.
A mini wood-burning stove keeps things comfortable.
The windows open up for great airflow.
The client chose a bold blue cabinet color.
There’s a handy spice rack.
A nice wardrobe for storing clothing.
There are more windows in the loft.
I like this storage/reading nook.
The bathroom has a dry toilet.
A one-piece fiberglass shower stall.
The blue from the cabinets is also on the trim.
Could you live in this home?
- Baluchon trailer with paint option.
- Useful length 6 meters.
- Class 2 spruce.
- Cotton, linen and hemp for the floor, the walls
- and the ceiling.
- WINDOWS AND DOOR
- Mixed wood/aluminum joinery.
- Double glazing.
- HARDWARE STORE
- RAIN SCREEN AND VAPOR BARRIER
- Proclimat rain barrier and OuatEco vapor barrier (humidity variable).
- HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
- Sauter gas hobs , Klarstein fridge, De Dietrish hot water tank.
- PARQUET / FLOOR
- Heat-treated solid Landes pine spruce.
- Slats screwed on joists and vitrified.
- Aluminum trays with standing seams.
- Red cedar cladding with
- UV saturator.
- White rough spruce, planed natural spruce and three-ply stained spruce.
- Solid oak and spruce.
- VMC double-flow Lunos + air extractor.
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Legrand switchgear and LED lighting.
- Wood stove.
- THE LITTLE EXTRAS
- A canopy to separate the living room and the kitchen!
- A Nautical Baluchon Build in Brittany
- Road Runner Tiny House by Baluchon
- Kiwi Tiny House Vacation Built By Baluchon
Our big thanks to Baluchon for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses