Steel-built prefab homes are a new way to tackle the housing crisis, and ORCA has just released their Sandpiper model, a 418 sq. ft. tiny house that’s built using a pop-up factory — sometimes on-site! There’s no trailer, which allows for the 13-foot width that leaves the home feeling extra spacious.
ORCA also takes advantage of the brilliant Murphy bed, which allows the living room to easily double as the bedroom. That leaves lots of square footage for a full kitchen and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower and washer/dryer. The home pictured below costs $166K (USD).
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Murphy Bed & Wall of Sliders in this 33′ Prefab Cabin
The kitchen, with lots of cabinets, takes up one end of the home.
On the other end, there’s a large bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Those big windows and doors allow for an intersection of indoors and outdoors.
Here’s a look at the layout.
VIDEO: FIRST LOOK! Orca Just Released the Sandpiper PreFab Home
- $166K USD (with everything seen in the video)
- 418 sqft
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath
- 16-foot window/slider wall
- 32 ‘ x 13.5’
- Murphy Bed/Couch
- Full Kitchen
- Dishwasher and full-sized appliances
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Modular prefab
- De-centralized Pop-up factories
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin
- My Cabin Prefab Tiny Homes Come to The US!
- Prefab Two-Bedroom Tiny House: The Family-Friendly Nestron Cube 2
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023