Christine is selling the lovely 40′ Keystone Montana High Country that she renovated. She’s made some great upgrades to the rig, which you’re sure to enjoy. The motorhome has a large living area/kitchen, a secondary sitting room/office, and a spacious bedroom in the gooseneck.
Oh, and did I mention there are two bathrooms in this unit? Plus an outdoor kitchen! It would make a fun tiny home for a couple. She’s selling it for $55,000 in Santa Rosa, CA.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Renovated $55K Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer
There’s a big, comfy couch in the living space.
Fun wallpaper on the door leading to the sitting room.
This area doubles as an office and guest room.
The dinette has been replaced with fun seating for two.
What a snazzy wall!
The TV and fireplace are right next to the kitchen.
A cozy coffee bar/tea area before the steps to the bedroom.
There’s an extra flip-up counterspace and an oven with burners.
Definitely oodles of storage in this rig!
Paint goes a long way to brightening up the space.
The bathroom is so colorful!
This is the powder bath.
There’s an exterior door to the bathroom.
There’s also a full bathroom!
Again, oodles of storage.
The bedroom has a whole closet wall.
Fun lighting and wallpaper surround the bed.
You even get an entire outdoor kitchen!
A look at the control panel.
There’s a separate built-in fireplace in the office.
Feeling so cozy.
Here’s the back of the rig.
Close up on a little damage.
The original layout.
VIDEO TOUR: Gorgeous Renovated 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD
I’m selling my beautifully renovated 40’ Keystone Montana High Country with lovely white walls, rich dark wood cabinets and gorgeous boho wall paper for $55,000 (essentially what I owe on it). Features front main bedroom, rear den/bunk room with 1 and 1/2 baths and fantastic outdoor kitchen with wine fridge.
The RV has 5 slide outs, two fireplaces, two heating/ac units and two radiant wall heaters. This is a special rig! I am the 3rd owner which was barely used and mostly stored before I purchased it. I’ve stayed in it the past year while my house was rented as an Airbnb and never moved it off my property. The house has sold so it must go too! Great RV for full time, part time or Airbnb rental.
– Rear den/office with sleeping bunk and custom built day bed.
– Front Bedroom with one year old RV queen sized mattress, ample storage space for clothes.
– Outdoor kitchen with wine fridge, two gas burners, outdoor automatic awning with lights.
– Bluetooth speakers that play in all rooms and outside.
– Updated Kitchen-backsplash, updated kitchen faucet, open shelving, microwave.
– Lots of under carriage storage.
– 2 propane tanks Fresh tank, two Grey tanks, two black tanks
– Comes with hoses for winter & summer
– Has small dent/scrape on right rear side; see last photo (purchased it that way)
– *Décor, personal items and tulip table not included (but DOES include both couches and desk).
- Contact Christine at [email protected] to make an offer!
- Here’s the listing on Facebook Marketplace
- See the RV specs here
- Family of 5 in 28 ft. RV Conversion
- From Hotel Rooms to Full-Time RV Travel
- From a Van Rental in Iceland to Their Own 5th Wheel RV
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023