Have you gotten the March issue of the Tiny House Magazine yet? Download a copy for a little distraction and to renew your dreams of tiny house living! This PDF issue includes an article on a professional organizer who lives in her Airstream, and an article on how to cope with generalized anxiety disorder while on the road.
Or maybe you want to know how to keep your family healthy on the road, or how many bandages to keep stocked up on while you travel? That’s in here too! There are also some safety tips from a woman who broke some bones trying to build her tiny home. Get it all here!
Don’t miss more great content like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more
Plus How to Stay Healthy While Living Tiny
- Learn more here. Each issue is a $5 digital download or you can do an annual subscription.
- Click here to subscribe annually to the Tiny House Magazine with our affiliate link. Thanks!
*Affiliate link means we get to earn a commission if you use our affiliate link to buy the Tiny House Magazine. Thanks for your support!
Our big thanks to Kent Griswold of the Tiny House Magazine for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023
- Tiny Stone Cellar Cottage in France - September 20, 2023
- Funky Guitar Tiny House in Romania with Mountaintop Views - September 20, 2023