I’m always excited when we stumble over tiny homes that already have a space you can park them, since that’s one of the biggest hurdles to overcome when it comes to living tiny. This park-model tiny home is in Bayfield, Colorado in the MarLin Village we showed you a couple of weeks ago.
The house is under a year old and features two large loft bedrooms that can fit a King-sized bed. You’ll find a gorgeous, spacious galley kitchen on the first floor with full-sized appliances. The living room comfortably fits a standard-sized couch, and the large bathroom on the other end of the home has a stacking washer and dryer. You can purchase the home for $157K and the monthly lot rent is $650 (water/sewer/trash & snow removal included).
Don’t miss other exciting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Tiny Home for $157K and $650/Month Lot Rent
The grand kitchen has granite countertops.
The big bathroom has a residential toilet and a stacking laundry system.
There are full-sized appliances throughout the home.
A comfortable little couch in the living area.
A hangout space in the loft under the pine ceiling.
Here’s the other loft.
The board and batten exterior is gorgeous.
French doors welcome you inside.
A better look at the lot you can purchase.
- This lovely house is less than one year old.
- Beautiful new Tiny with all amenities/appliances: full size dishwasher, gas stove/oven, upper microwave, full size refrigerator, washer/dryer, granite counters, contemporary hardware on all faucets/drawers & cabinet handles and soft close cabinet doors, Mini Split heat/air & forced air heat, and beautiful rusty metal skirting.
- The current color scheme is light grey, white, black and natural pine beetle tongue-in-groove ceilings.
- A black Barn Door separates main living from the extra large bathroom/laundry.
- It also has 9 contemporary/custom window shades in the areas requiring privacy, including on the front entry French Doors.
- It has a mini-split air conditioning/heating unit, a large contemporary lighted ceiling fan and a forced air heater that runs on propane.
- There is plenty of storage built in for a convenient kitchen pantry, two closets, and ample shelved cabinets and drawers.
- Second loft can be a bedroom for guests or accommodate your storage needs.
- The two lofts are large enough for a king-size bed.
- This XXL house is 34.4’ x 10.4’ and is 15.8’ high. There are 19 windows total for great lighting.
- The two upper lofts are 100 sq ft each and the main level is 340 sq ft, for a total of 540 sq ft.
- The house has two French Doors along the side and a back door off the laundry/bath.
- This tiny house currently sits on a beautiful lot in a new park that you may rent, with stunning views.
- Rental in the brand new MarLin Village is $650/month & includes water/sewer, trash, snow removal.
- It is equipped with 50mA electric service and has amazing AlignTec internet & WI/FI.
- The community has extra storage units for rent and a beautiful covered gazebo for cookouts for family/friend gatherings.
- MarLin Village is just 15 min from Durango in the outskirts of Bayfield, CO.
- House is easily transported to your preferred location (Transport not included in price of home)
- 10-ft. Wide Villa Max Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny
- Tiny Hauméa House with Cat Door by Baluchon
- 15×35 Monarca Park Model Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023