When this couple first met, they jumped into travelling and ended up eloping! But when a baby came, they settled back into standard “American” life with their three-car garage and large home.
The coming of the pandemic gave them the “go-ahead” to chase their nomadic dreams once again. They felt like it was finally ok to homeschool and start traveling with their kids in tow. So they rented out their home, bought a partially-finished bus, and made the space their own!
Enjoy the video tour with Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Kaja Project: Family of 5 Hit the Road in a Skoolie
Mom loves driving the bus.
Here’s their kitchen with a decent-sized fridge.
They chose butcher block countertops.
Each kid has their own bunk space.
The bathroom is to the left.
Each family member gets 5 outfits.
Mom and dad have a king-sized bed.
Roof deck fun!
Their daughter picked out the pink stripe. Love it!
VIDEO: Family of 5 Live in a SKOOLIE TINY HOME Because of COVID-19
- Their 2020 Skoolie Project Turned Into A Full-Time Lifestyle!
- The Arrow Anglers: Family Skoolie Living
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021