Do you remember this lovely N2 model sold by ESCAPE a few months ago? Well, here’s another one that’s going into The Oaks Tampa Bay Village and is available now for $169,450.
The first-floor private bedroom boasts a walk-around King-sized bed with lots of additional storage. There’s a full bathroom with a one-piece tub and shower and a washer/dryer unit. The galley kitchen and living room have views out of a large wall of beautiful glass sliders! What do you think?
Lot 28 Opens Up with Single-Level THOW
The living room fits a large Mid-Century couch.
The kitchen has energy-efficient appliances, including a dishwasher.
A table for two sits in front of the windows.
There’s a front closet and hooks for coats.
A ceiling fan provides air circulation.
A one-piece shower surround is easy to clean!
The stone countertops are beautiful and durable.
Look at all the space to walk around King-sized bed!
A washer/dryer unit in the full bathroom.
VIDEO: N2 Tampa
- All-electric (EV) unit
- Open floor plan features
- Huge wall of glass (opening glass doors)
- Great living and dining area
- Energy efficient stainless appliances (including a dishwasher)
- Stone countertop and maple cabinetry
- Private bedroom has a large opening glass door
- Lots of storage
- King bed, USB outlets and a Smart TV
- Large tub/shower
- Stone top vanity
- Lot Rent: $575/month includes water, sewer, garbage/recycling, private deck, landscaping maintenance, security (gated access) and parking.
- Mid-Century Modern N1 Home at The Oaks Village in Florida
- The Last Tiny House at the Oaks Village in Florida!
- Limited Edition ESCAPE N2 Tiny House Available Now
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses